1. No Purchase Necessary. The "Vita.mn List of Lists contest" is sponsored by Vita.mn and The Star Tribune Media Company LLC, located at 425 Portland Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55488. The "weekly entry deadline" is 11:59 p.m. (midnight) on the Sunday after lists are first posted (e.g. 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, etc.). The "weekly drawing date" is the following Monday (e.g. 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, etc.) The “grand prize entry deadline” is 11:59 p.m. (midnight) on June 24th. The “grand prize drawing date” is Tuesday, June 26. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter this Contest.
2. How to Enter. Weekly drawing: registered users who fill in or update their choices for any of the eligible lists during the seven day period (Monday-Sunday) will automatically be entered for a chance to win the weekly prize. There will be 12 weekly drawings during the “contest period” – April 2-June 24. Grand prize drawing: registered users who fill in or update their choices for any of the eligible lists during the complete “contest period” (April 2-June 24) will automatically be entered for a chance to win the grand prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, late or misdirected entries, all of which will be void. If a single individual is found to have created entries from multiple accounts, all entries will be void.
3. Selection of Winners. Eligible entries for the Contest will be entered in a weekly drawing to be held on the “weekly drawing date,” from which one winner will be chosen at random. One (1) weekly prize winner will receive a gift card, or equivalent prize, valued at $100. Users are not eligible to win the weekly drawing multiple times. Additionally, three (3) users with the most eligible entries will be entered into the “grand prize drawing” at the end of the contest period. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a Lollapalooza prize package valued at $850; one (1) runner up will receive a bike shop prize package valued at $750; one (1) second runner up will receive a summer concert prize package selected by the Vita.mn staff. Users who have won a weekly drawing are eligible to win the grand prize. The decisions of the Contest judges regarding entries and winners shall be final. Winners will be notified by email or phone within five (5) days of Drawing Date.
4. Claiming Prizes. To claim the prize, each winner must provide Vita.mn, within ten (10) days of prize notification, such eligibility affidavits and prize acceptance documentation as Sponsor shall provide; failure to claim prize in such manner shall result in forfeiture of prize. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be substituted and are not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Eligibility. This Contest is open to legal residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin who are 21 years of age or older. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted. Employees of The Star Tribune Media Company LLC, any companies owned by or affiliated with The Star Tribune Media Company LLC, any Participating Companies, the advertising and promotion agencies representing any of such companies, and members of those employees families are not eligible to enter or win. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to all the terms and conditions of these rules; agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Contest judges; and consents to the use of his/her name and other information for purposes of direct mail or similar solicitations. Each winner accepting a prize consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Each entrant waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem a prize and any liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem a prize. Each entrant releases each of the following from any and all liability with respect to or arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize and/or the loss or misdirection of any prize: Sponsor and the Participating Company; their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, franchises, advertising and promotional agencies; and their respective officers, directors and employees. Star Tribune reserves the right to cancel, amend and/or revoke this Contest due to printing errors or other mistakes. Star Tribune does not accept correspondence or telephone inquiries regarding the status of entries. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, accompanied by a signed request, to: "Vita.mn 2012 List of Lists Contest," ATTN: Vita.mn Promotions, Star Tribune, 425 Portland, Minneapolis, MN 55488.