Skirts and dresses ruled the day at the 331 Club's outdoor Art-A-Whirl bash.
Clockwise from top - Lauren Bell, Kimi Huskinson, Abbie Baldwin, Marissa Gaulke
- 23, retail manager
- What are you wearing? Free People skirt and bandeau, Steve Madden sandals, black leather purse from a flea market.
- Describe your style: Girly with a bit of an edge.
- What is your ideal summer outfit? Flowing, colorful and sheer. I'm definitely trying to stay away from black!
- Something you can't leave the house without: My gold Michael Kors watch and some tinted lip balm.
- 34, marketing specialist
- What are you wearing? Dress and Coach purse from Goodwill, Mossimo belt, Dolce Vita sandals, vintage sunglasses from Rewind.
- Describe your style: Evolving.
- Favorite accessory? Tiny faux safety pin earrings.
- What is your ideal summer outfit? Something un-fussy, like a dress with sandals or jorts and a breezy top.
- 20, student
- What are you wearing? Footglove shoes, shirt from Topshop, vintage skirt found at a garage sale, my grandpa's old camera bag.
- Describe your style: Grunge vintage. There are lots of blacks and neutrals with vintage finds. I also have fun messing around with androgyny.
- Favorite accessory? Bolo tie.
- What is your ideal summer outfit? Long skirt, cropped tank-top and sandals.
- 23, visual product coordinator
- What are you wearing? Kimchi Blue dress from Urban Outfitters, cami from Free People, Forever 21 polka-dot blouse, H&M bag, Steve Madden boots.
- Describe your style: I have a bit of a grunge style. I love layering and I wear my combat boots a lot.
- What is your ideal summer outfit? A romper and wedges.
- Something you can't leave the house without: A bracelet that was my great-grandmother's.