Eight lucky users will join us on a party bus tour of the Twin Cities as we taste-test the ten best drinks around!
Here's how to become a member of the Vita.mn Drinking Squad:
- Enter your picks for up to ten of the best drinks at local bars in this list by Tuesday, March 4th. (We're looking for specific drinks at specific places, not just a list of your favorite cocktails, so please list both the name of the bar and the name of the drink.)
- In the comments, write a few sentences for each drink explaining why you love it so.
- We'll choose the members of our Drinking Squad by selecting the users who seem to really know their stuff. Have they got a strong, varied mix of selections on their list? Have they left good comments explaining their selections? If so, then we want 'em!
- Be available on Friday, March 7th, to go on the party bus! We'll cover the tab for you to sample some of the top ten drinks on the list, and report our findings in a Vita.mn cover story!
You must be 21 or older to be on the squad. Complete rules are below.
Official Rules for the "Vita.mn Drinking Squad Selection Contest":
1. No Purchase Necessary. The Vita.mn Karma Contest Giveaway is sponsored by The Star Tribune Company, located at 425 Portland Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55488. The "Entry Deadline" is 11:59 p.m. (midnight), March 4, 2008. The "Drawing Date" is March 5, 2007. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter this Contest.
2. How to Enter. All users who submit responses and comments for this list are automatically entered.
3. Selection of Winners. Winners will be selected by judges as chosen by the criteria above. The decisions of the Contest judges regarding entries and winners shall be final. Winners will be notified by email within one (1) day of Drawing Date.
4. Claiming Prizes. To claim the prize, each winner must provide proper photo identification and must sign such eligibility affidavits and prize acceptance documentation as Sponsor shall provide; failure to claim prize in such manner shall result in forfeiture of prize. Prizes may not be substituted and are not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. Eligibility. This Contest is open to legal residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin who are 21 years of age or older. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted. Employees of The Star Tribune Company, any companies owned by or affiliated with The Star Tribune Company, any Participating Companies, the advertising and promotion agencies representing any of such companies, and members of those employees families are not eligible to enter or win. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to all the terms and conditions of these rules; agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Contest judges; and consents to the use of his/her name and other information for purposes of direct mail or similar solicitations. Each winner accepting a prize consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Each entrant waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem a prize and any liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem a prize. Each entrant releases each of the following from any and all liability with respect to or arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize and/or the loss or misdirection of any prize: Sponsor and the Participating Company; their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, franchises, advertising and promotional agencies; and their respective officers, directors and employees. Star Tribune reserves the right to cancel, amend and/or revoke this Contest due to printing errors or other mistakes. Star Tribune does not accept correspondence or telephone inquiries regarding the status of entries. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, accompanied by a signed request, to: "Vita.mn Drinking Squad Selection Contest", ATTN: Matt Thompson, 425 Portland, Minneapolis, MN 55488.