Fashion: Feisty looks
Dress-clad concertgoers stampeded to the Minnesota Zoo to see indie star Feist.
Clockwise from top - Lindsay Kail, Cristina Rubio, Mollie Berg, Eve Miller
- 25, buyer
- What are you wearing? Gap asymmetrical tank top, Bobi skirt from Cliché, H&M sandals, Cambridge Satchel Co. purse, Minnesota-shaped necklace from Patina.
- Describe your style: Classic mixed with eclectic or a little quirk.
- Where do you find style inspiration? I'm inspired by trends that I find interesting.
- What is your summer wardrobe staple? Printed sundresses.
- 23, makeup artist/new momma
- What are you wearing: Chanel lip gloss, necklace from a garage sale, dress by Jessica Simpson at Von Maur, Mossimo sandals.
- Describe your style: Simple and eclectic.
- Animal prints -- yay or nay? Nay.
- What is your summer wardrobe staple? Cotton dresses. Short, long, whatever. They're easy to throw on and great to accessorize.
- 28, physician assistant
- What are you wearing? Dress from Gap, scarf from a boutique in Rhinelander, Wis., gold necklace from Martin + Osa, blue necklace handmade by myself, shoes by Dolce Vita, clutch by Florence Oliver.
- Describe your style: Polished bohemian.
- Where do you find style inspiration? Style blogs, the Sartorialist, street style.
- What is your summer wardrobe staple? A fun summer dress and an armful of bangles.
- 24, substitute teacher and nanny
- What are you wearing? Dress sewn myself (Kwik Sew pattern 3408, fabric from Sewtropolis), bag from J.C. Penney, shoes from Target; jewelry from Tiffany & Co., the Field Museum gift shop, Coach and a farmers market.
- Describe your style: Eclectic. One day I'll wear a nice top and bright-colored jeans, the next I might wear black cutoffs and my dad's 1977 Lynyrd Skynyrd T-shirt.
- What is your summer wardrobe staple? Anything that doesn't cover my legs.