Fashion: Summer set
Summer cocktail style made its debut at Vita.mn's Poolside Fashion Show at Calhoun Beach Club.
Clockwise from top - Rachel Amelotti, Joanne Meany, John Faricy, Micaela Resh
- 33, retail marketing manager
- What are you wearing? Lola top, Forever 21 skirt, Steve Madden shoes, purse from REfind Vintage, Grandma's scarf.
- Describe your style: Obsessed with anything girly and cute ... and retro helps, too.
- Where do find your style inspiration? People-watching -- we have a good-lookin', well-dressed city.
- Your summer style -- fashion or function? Fashion. Platform wedges definitely don't fit in the functional category.
- 48, sales and account management
- What are you wearing? High-waisted halter denim jumper from Anthropologie, Cole Haan open-toe wedges, gold and turquoise earrings by Zia.
- Describe your style: Classic lines with a current flair.
- Where do you find your style inspiration? I try to channel Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, but my daughters help me look for things out of my comfort zone.
- Your summer style -- fashion or function? Function first. But both are much easier to accomplish simultaneously.
- 56, lawyer
- What are you wearing? Seersucker shirt, tie and button-down shirt by Thom Browne; Superdry sneakers.
- Describe your style: Traditionalist with a subversive edge.
- Where do you find your style inspiration? On the street in San Francisco, Manhattan's Lower East Side and here.
- One item in your wardrobe you can't live without: Grandfather's smoking jacket.
- 17, barista
- What are you wearing? Calvin Klein dress and Imoshion bag from Marshalls, Stella & Dot bracelet, shoes from Target.
- Describe your style: It spreads from preppy to indie. It changes in conjunction with my mood, I just like to have fun with it.
- Where do you find your style inspiration? Recently I have been loving Pinterest.
- One item in your wardrobe you can't live without: My distressed Lucky Brand riding boots. They look better with age.